Do you want to be part of a growing and highly dynamic team and contribute your passion and ambition? We are always looking for motivated and committed employees.
What we do
The logistics platform NIC-place is a neutral software using telematics data to create transparency on all sides of the entire supply chain for the players of the European transport and logistics industry and enabling the optimal visualization, monitoring and analysis of their logistics processes.
As a Support Specialist (m/f/d) you will independently drive forward the support for technical concerns around NIC-place and organize them in a team, you will take over the support of customers and projects on a technical level and optimize the service processes within the company, as well as effectively expanding our customer network of carriers and shippers.
Here’s a little taste of your challenges
- Independent analysis, solving and documentation of support cases as well as coordination of open topics within the customer service team or transfer of non-solvable tickets to the developer team
- Communication of customer needs to internal stakeholders for the further development of corporate strategies or the product itself
- Coordination, auditing and reporting of new customers activations on our platform using automated onboarding processes and manual support as needed
- Optimization of the processes with the focus of keeping "Time-to-Data" as short as possible
- Information on our products and their optimal use in everyday logistics practice for our customers
- Implementation of new service and sales processes based on corporate, sales and marketing strategies
Who you are
- You are educated in the field of computer science/information technology or have experience in the technical field and have worked with support/helpdesk tasks, preferably in the logistics industry
- You can explain complex topics simply and comprehensibly and focus on the needs and support of our customer and have a sales-oriented basic understanding
- You can communicate fluently in English with our international customers and at best speak other Eastern European languages (preferably Polish)
- You are an enrichment for our team through your communicative nature, ability to work in a team as well as your own initiative and you enjoy facing new challenges
- You are familiar with the procedures of logistical transport processes and you are not completely unfamiliar with the day-to-day scheduling and common transport participants such as subcontractors or shippers
- You enjoy participating in and implementing customer projects and are actively involved in shaping them through your (technical) understanding
What can you expect?
- A long-term employment relationship in a future-oriented company that exist since 2009 and is characterized by an open and friendly corporate culture
- A high degree of independence and personal responsibility with the opportunity to lead a team responsibly
- Optimal support and induction as well as assistance in daily business by motivated, committed and highly qualified colleagues
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths as the basis for effective work
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you personally. Apply now by email to email@example.com, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.