Do you want to be part of a growing and highly dynamic team and contribute your passion and ambition? We are always looking for motivated and committed employees.
What we do
NIC-place provides software solutions to the transport and logistics industry in full alignment with today's transportation visibility requirements. NIC-place is the market-leader in temperature controlled and high value transports as well as in rail logistics and has a deep and solid telematic knowledge. The digitalization in all areas of life, but especially in logistics and industry, offers us an ideal opportunity to continue to grow and expand our excellent market position.
This is your role
Our wide range of state-of-the-art solution alternatives for optimizing logistics processes require competent and targeted consulting with regard to our customers' existing software components or possible new applications developed by you as one of our technical product specialists, so-called "Technical Solution Engineer". In this context, you will be responsible for technical sales support and solution design for potential customers as well as the expansion of existing business relationships. As a key position between the customer and product engineering, you will act in an advisory role on the technical setup, functionalities and processes and will be an essential part of the sales process.
These tasks are waiting for you mainly
- Matching of complex customer requirements with suitable solution components of our software from previous project implementations
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of customer needs and their processes in the logistics environment and the basic system architecture in the market
- Development of a customer buying vision or cost-benefit arguments on how NIC-place can help to create added value, reduce costs and increase business flexibility
- Clear preparation of technical solutions requiring explanation for interested parties in the form of presentations and documents (solution script)
- Preparation and realization of product demos, solution workshops, technical trainings as well as proof-of-concepts to demonstrate the portfolio as project accelerator or implementation support for customers
- Communication with potential customers to support their evaluation and selection process and as a direct contact for technical questions
- Identification of solution components that are missing or needed for optimization
- Providing feedback on our products and market trends to sales and technical teams as the customers' voice
Your profile - what we are looking for
- Ideally a successfully completed degree in business engineering, business informatics, business administration or other comparable training
- Experience in a similar position or as a consultant with an affinity for customer-oriented sales discussions
- Preferably understanding and knowledge in the field of telematics or fleet management as well as basic understanding of dispatching tasks in logistics
- Self-confident presentation style, communicative manner, ability to work in a team, self-initiative
- Strong assertiveness, negotiating skills, high degree of self-organization
- Sales mentality with the aim of closing deals that increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Confident English skills
What we offer
- Constantly new product innovations for the further development of technical solution concepts
- A long-term employment relationship in a future-oriented company
- A flexible office site
- A high degree of independence and personal responsibility
- Optimal support and training as well as help in daily business by motivated and committed colleagues
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and direct cooperation with the management
- An extensive and expandable customer base to begin with
- An attractive salary package and a modern, well-equipped workplace
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you personally. Apply now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
You would like to get to know us a little better in advance?